- This event has passed.
Portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus – Morandi
February 26, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm45CHF
Join a portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus Zurich.
We will learn how to draw a portrait of Giorgio Morandi – an Italian painter from Bologna, who was the precursor of minimalism.
We will focus on how to:
– draw the face at a specific angle
– apply geometry when drawing facial elements (eyes, nose, lips)
– how to shade the drawing to gain depth
technique: pencil on paper
What to expect?
– a short introduction on the painter & the story of the painting
– instructions on drawing
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
– sketching in great atmosphere in the walls of Zurich Kunsthaus.
price: 45 CHF*
*all art materials are included in the price.
Duration of the workshop: 2 hours, 18:00-20:00
Book this class for yourself or surprise your friends with this creative gift.