Alberto Giacometti – Body in movement drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join us body in movement drawing class in Kunsthaus! Our master painter for this evening will be Alberto Giacometti – a big name in Switzerland. A Swiss artist, sculptor and printmaker, whose face is depicted on a current 100 CHF banknote.
Technique: watercolour crayons and pencil. Watercolor crayons will be distributed during the workshop.
You will learn:
- How to draw the body in movement – anatomy basics.
- How to draw a face from an angle.
- How to see shapes better and simplify body parts with the technique of ‘blocks’.
- How to shade realistic feature.
What to expect:
- step by step instructions from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- an enjoyable evening in Kunsthaus
Looking forward to this evening with you,
Aleksandra Bzdzikot, Artist & Certified Art Therapist
20th November 2019, 18:00-20:00
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners and children are highly welcome.