Peter Snijers – Still life drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join my drawing class where you will learn the basics of drawing on the example of great art masters and enjoy sketching in an artful atmosphere of Kunsthaus in Zurich.
We will be drawing one of the paintings created by a Flemish master of still life – Peter Snijers.
You will learn:
- What still life in art is.
- How to draw still life and how it is different from drawing portraits or landscapes.
- Drawing techniques for still life: observing geometry, correct composition and shadowing.
- Interesting facts about Peter Snijers and his path as an artist.
What to expect?
- instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people and
- widening your knowledge about art and art history
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby.
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners are highly welcome.