Female portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join a woman portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus Zurich.
We will learn how to draw a woman portrait. Our master painting for the evening will be “Portrait of Susanne de Boubers” of a French painter Hyacinthe Rigaud
We will focus on how to:
- draw the female face at an angle
- connect the correct upper torso proportions to the angled head
- reflect the emotions on the face and correctly sketch facial elements
- shade the drawing to gain depth
technique: pencil on paper
What to expect?
– a short introduction on the painter & the story of the painting
– instructions on drawing
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
– sketching in great atmosphere in the walls of Zurich Kunsthaus.
price: 45 CHF*
*all art materials are included in the price.
Duration of the workshop: 2 hours, 18:00-20:00
Book this class for yourself or surprise your friends with this creative gift!
|Date and time:||
21th October 2020, 18:00-20:00
Kunsthaus at Heimatplatz 1, 8001 Zurich
|What to bring?||
all art materials are included in the price
Due to COVID situation the class is limited to 6 participants. Wearing masks in the museum is voluntary. There will be a 1.5m distance secured during the workshop. If you want, you can still wear a mask.