Woman drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join my woman drawing class in the artistic walls of Kunsthaus.
You will learn how to sketch a woman in a seated and slightly bent position. Our master artwork for the evening will be a female portrait by Edvard Munch, whom you might already know from the painting “The Scream”.
technique: pencil on paper.
You will learn:
- Historical background of the painting.
- A couple of interesting facts about Edvard Munch.
- How to draw a full body portrait and how to keep good proportions.
- How to draw facial elements: lips, nose, eyes, especially from a slight angle.
What to expect?
- instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- widening your knowledge in art and art history
price: 45 CHF*
*all art materials are included in the price.
Duration of the workshop: 2 hours, 18:00-20:00
Book this class for yourself or surprise your friends with this creative gift!
|Date and place:||
15.07.2020, Kunsthaus, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich. We meet in the Kunsthaus lobby by the cafe.
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich
|What to bring:||
all materials are included in the price.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners are highly welcome.