Felix Vallotton – Perspective drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join my drawing lesson where you will learn the basics of drawing and enjoy sketching in a great atmosphere of Kunsthaus.
We will be drawing one of the paintings created by a local Swiss/French artist from Lausanne – Felix Vallotton. It is a truly interesting painting to show how perspective works in art.
You will learn:
– historical backgroung of the painting “Interior with a woman in red”,
– interesting facts about the painter,
– how to understand perspective in art and how to sketch it: a) perspective and perception, b) linear and atmospheric perspective, c) how to draw one-point perspective.
What to expect?:
– a short introduction on the notion of perspective and why it is important in art,
– instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher,
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future.
Book this lesson for yourself or make it a creative gift for your friends.
Duration: 2 hours.
After booking we will agree on a day and time which will suit us best.
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paperback notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners are highly welcome.