Hans Jakob Oeri – Couple portrait drawing class at Kunsthaus
Join my drawing session where you will learn the basics of drawing and enjoy sketching in a great atmosphere of Kunsthaus in Zurich. We will be drawing one of the paintings created by a local Swiss artist – Hans Jakob Oeri.
It is a beautiful and romantic painting, so please feel free to come to this drawing lesson with your husband or partner 🙂
You will learn:
– historical backgroung of the painting and the mythological story of Chloe. This knowledge is essential to properly understand what this painting is about.
– interesting facts about the painter
– 3 pencil shading techniques:
a) hatching and crosshatching
What to expect?
– a short introduction on shading techniques
– instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
– meeting new creative people
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby.
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners are highly welcome.