- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Pierre Bonnard – Landscape drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join my drawing session where you will learn the basics of pastels drawing. We will learn from a French painter Pierre Bonnard.
“Landscape at sunset” depicts a spring or summer scene somewhere in the nature. Just by looking at it you can feel the freshness of the green grass and the smell of the sunshine. We will draw it with dry pastels.
You will learn:
– art history facts about this painting
– interesting facts about the life of Pierre Bonnard
– how to work with pastels when creating a landscape. You will learn three techniques for pastel sketching:
c) hatching and crosshatching
Pastels will be distributed during the class, just make sure to give them back at the end of the workshops.
What to expect?
– a short introduction on Pierre Bonnard and his paintings
– instructions on how to draw a landscape with pastels, you will try out these three pastel techniques mentioned above
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
– meeting new creative people
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimatplatz 1
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners are highly welcome.