Ferdinand Hodler – Woman portrait drawing class at Kunsthaus
Join a drawing session where you will learn the basics of drawing. This time we will be drawing one of the paitnings made by a local Swiss artist from Zurich – Ferdinand Hodler.
We will focus on drawing the face and body from the profile. I will teach you how to:
– properly understand the location of facial elements (lips, eyes, nose, eyebrows) and transfer them on your paper
– draw face at an angle and keep the proportions right
– shade and blend your drawing to gain depth
What to expect?
– a short introduction on Ferdinad Hodler
– instruction on drawing
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
– sketching in great atmosphere in the walls of Zurich Kunsthaus.
Book this lesson for yourself or surprise your friends with this creative gift.
Duration of the workshop: 2 hours
After booking we will agree ona day and hour which will suit us best.
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paperback notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners are highly welcome.