Edvard Munch – Woman portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join our portrait drawing class where you will learn the basics of portrait drawing on the example of Edvard Munch. We will draw a portrait of Ellen Warburg – a medical student, whom Munch painted in 1905.
You will learn:
- Historical background of the painting.
- A couple of interesting facts about Edvard Munch.
- How to draw a portrait and how to keep good proportions.
- How to draw facial elements: lips, nose, eyes, especially from a slight angle.
What to expect?
- instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- widening your knowledge in art and art history
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby.
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners are highly welcome.