Felix Vallotton – Female portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join our female portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus! Our master painter for this evening will be Felix Vallotton and his portrait of a beautiful French actress – Marthe Mellot.
technique: pencil on paper
You will learn:
- How to sketch the face, nose, eyes and other facial elements. We will start with a short warm-up sketching exercises prepared especially for beginners.
- Basic shadowing techniques.
- How to draw the head from different angles to create more dynamic portraits.
At this end of this class, students will have a better understanding of how to draw the head from an angle, how to shade realistic features, and how to draw a complete realistic portrait.
What to expect:
- step by step instructions from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- an enjoyable evening in Kunsthaus
Looking forward to this evening with you,
Aleksandra Bzdzikot, Artist & Certified Art Therapist
27th November 2019, 18:00-20:00
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners and children are highly welcome.