Female body drawing class at Kunsthaus III
Join a female body drawing class III in Kunsthaus Zurich.
This class is a part of the drawing course “Master the sketch of the feminine body“. If you didn’t attend the previous classes, don’t worry. All of them are well suited for beginners.
You will learn how to draw a feminine body. Our master painting for the evening will be “The day” by Ferdinand Hodler.
When drawing female or woman, you have to keep in mind their body language, gesture, and movement. You have to find what make them feminine, how female stand or sit or lay.
We will focus on how to:
- draw the seated female, we will make from 2 to 5 drawings
- apply proportions to draw a feminine body
- draw a body from an angle
- shade the drawing to gain depth, light & shadow
technique: pencil and dry pastel on paper
What to expect?
– a short introduction on the painter & the story of the painting
– instructions on drawing
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
– sketching in great atmosphere in the walls of Zurich Kunsthaus.
price: 45 CHF*
*all art materials are included in the price.
Duration of the workshop: 2 hours, 18:00-20:00
Book this class for yourself or surprise your friends with this creative gift!
|Date and place:||
10th June 2020, Kunsthaus, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich. We meet in the Kunsthaus lobby by the cafe.
|What to bring?||
All the drawing materials are included in the price. You don't need to bring anything.
Only 10 spots available. The class is both for beginners as well as more advanced people.