Interior design drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join my drawing class in Kunsthaus Zurich and learn how to properly sketch interiors and architecture.
This class is very special, as we will work with soft pastels to enhance the juicy colors of the painting. Our master artist for the evening will be Felix Vallotton.
technique: pencil and soft pastels on paper
You will learn:
- three different types of perspective in art
- art history facts about Felix Vallotton and his art
- how to sketch the interior with a good perspective
- how to draw proportionate human figures
- how to work with soft pastels
- how to shadow the drawing with 3 shadowing techniques
What to expect?
– step-by-step instructions on how to draw
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
– meeting new creative people and spending an enjoyable evening in Kunsthaus
Cost: 45 CHF (all inclusive)
Beginners are highly welcome.
Looking forward to meeting you and drawing with you!
Artist & Certified Therapist
|Date and time:||
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich at 18:00 in the lobby
|What to bring?||
All materials are included in the price
Due to COVID situation the class is limited to 6 participants. Wearing masks in the museum is voluntary. There will be a 1.5m distance secured during the workshop. If you want, you can still wear a mask.