Johann Heinrich Fussli – anatomy drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join our anatomy drawing class at Kunsthaus!
Our master painting for the evening will be “Oberon and Titania” by Johannes Heinrich Fussli. This painting is a perfect example to practise how to draw the body.
technique: pencil on paper
You will learn:
- How to draw the body in anatomically correct way. We will discuss torso, arms and leg muscles.
- How to draw head, faces, hands and feet.
- Putting it all together. Learning specific parts of the body on motion, to better understand some more difficult muscles.
- Interesting facts about Johannes Heinrich Füssli and the historical background of the painting.
What to expect:
- step by step instructions from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- an enjoyable evening in Kunsthaus
I’m looking forward to this evening with you,
Artist & Certified Art Therapist
9th October 2019, 18:00-20:00
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners and children are highly welcome.