Portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus
Did you always want to learn how to draw? Are you a person who is more motivated in a group? Drawing skills can be learned. Allow me to take you out for an evening drawing class at Kunsthaus in Zurich.
This class is devoted to drawing a woman portrait. Our master painter will be a Dutch painter Jacob Toorenvliet.
Technique: pencil on paper.
You will learn:
- A couple of interesting facts about this Dutch painter.
- How to draw a woman portrait at an angle, directions and proportions, lines, shadowing, gaining depth and coloring.
- Basic techniques for drawing with pencil.
What to expect?
- instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- widening your knowledge in art and art history
- complete immersion “in the here and now” which results in deep relaxation state similar to a meditation
price: 45 CHF*
*all art materials are included in the price.
Duration of the workshop: 2 hours, 18:00-20:00
Book this class for yourself or surprise your friends with this creative gift.
|Date and time:||
Kunsthaus Zurich, we meet in the lobby near the cafe
Only 5 places are available for this class. Due to COVID regulations please wear a mask. Thank you.