Portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus
Did you always want to learn how to draw? Are you a person who is more motivated in a group? Are you a student of art or architecture? Drawing skills can be learned. Allow me to take you out for an evening drawing class at Kunsthaus in Zurich.
This class is devoted to drawing a woman portrait. Our master painter will be Jean-Etienne Liotard and his portrait of a countess Grace.
Technique: pencil on paper.
You will learn:
- A couple of interesting facts about the French painter.
- How to draw a woman portrait at an angle, directions and proportions, lines, shadowing, gaining depth and coloring.
- Basic techniques for drawing with pencil.
What to expect?
- instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- widening your knowledge in art and art history
- complete immersion “in the here and now” which results in deep relaxation state similar to a meditation
price: 45 CHF*
*all art materials are included in the price.
Duration of the workshop: 2 hours, 18:00-20:00
Book this class for yourself or surprise your friends with this creative gift.
|Date and time:||
14th April 2021, 18:00-20:00
Kunsthaus Zurich, we meet in the lobby near the cafe
Only 5 places are available for this class. Due to COVID regulations please wear a mask. Thank you.