Online live training “Inherited family dynamics and patterns”
It’s amazing how information from our family trees encodes our health and personal success. How do we inherit emotions and family patterns? How the trauma experienced by our ancestors influences our life in the here and now?
Often we repeat the same scenario or behavioral patterns, as our ancestors. We suffer from the same illnesses. We have troubles finding a partner. We are single moms, just like our mother or grandmother. We are unhappy in a relationship, just like our parents were. The majority of these problems stem from being stuck in the pattern of subconscious loyalty to our family. In this online live training I will share my knowledge about family schemes/patterns and how to change them, so that you can create your own life, different from the experiences of your ancestors.
This training consists of:
- 4 LIVE webinars – 1,5 hours each, together 6 hours of knowledge in family trauma and family dynamics
- live support and answers to your personal questions during the webinars
- feedback and analysis of your genogram (family tree drawing)
- healing meditations
We work in a closed Facebook group. If you can’t participate online, the recorded webinars will be there for you for the next 2 months.
What you’ll get in this training:
– understanding of your own behavioral patterns and dynamics present in your family of origin, based on recurring events, illnesses or emotions.
– discovery of strengths and treasures of your family system
– learning how to work with chronic illness and persistent medical conditions
– learning body-centered practices based in neuroscience to ground positive experiences in the body
Examples of subjects which will be thoroughly discussed:
- Mother-father relationship and causes of imbalance and dysharmony
- Abortion and miscarriage and it’s influence on the family system.
- Lack of money/success in life and its possible causes
- Depression, addicitions, urinary tract diseases, female organs diseases and breast cancer – emotional conflicts laying underneath
- Strong women and weak men. Why women voluntarily carry too much on their shoulders? Lost femininity.
- Early death of a parent, adoption, suicide in the family and its effects on the living family members
We meet online on the following days, always on Monday evening:
12.10.2020 at 19:00 (CET time)
19.10.2020 at 19:00
26.10.2020 at 19:00
2.11.2020 at 19:00
Cancellation Policy: A full refund up to 5 days before the training. No refund in less than 5 days before the training.