Kunsthaus – woman portrait class Renoir
Did you always want to learn how to draw? Are you a person who is more motivated in a group? Are you a student of art or architecture? Drawing skills can be learned. Allow me to take you out for an evening drawing class at Kunsthaus in Zurich.
This class is devoted to drawing a woman portrait. Our master painter will be Pierre-Auguste Renoir and his impressionistic portrait of a lady.
Technique: pencil and watercolor crayons on paper.
You will learn:
- A couple of interesting facts about Renoir and his place among art masters.
- How to draw a woman portrait, directions and proportions, lines, shadowing, gaining depth and coloring.
- Basic techniques for drawing with pencil and watercolor crayons
What to expect?
- instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- widening your knowledge in art and art history
- complete immersion “in the here and now” which results in deep relaxation state similar to a meditation
price: 45 CHF*
*all art materials are included in the price.
Duration of the workshop: 2 hours, 18:00-20:00
Book this class for yourself or surprise your friends with this creative gift
|Date and time:||
2.12.2020 Wednesday at 18:00
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby
|What to bring?||
All art materials are included in the price
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 6 places for this workshop.Please have a face mask with you.