Segantini drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join my drawing class in Kunsthaus and see the artwork of Giovanni Segantini, a painter of the beautiful Graubünden area in Switzerland.
On this class we will focus on drawing with pencil and colorful crayons to enhance the green, white and blue shades of the painting. All my classes are open both for beginners as well as seasoned artists. You don’t need to have any pre-knowledge on art, painting or drawing. With my help you will be able to create an artwork of your own and spend a creative evening with similar-minded people.
technique: pencil and colorful crayons on paper
You will learn:
- the basic elements of a good composition
- art history facts about Giovanni Segantini and his art
- how to draw a female silhuette and a face at an angle
- how to draw animals and a rural landscape
There will be some art coaching exercises during the class to enhance your skills and spirit.
What to expect?
– step-by-step instructions on how to draw
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
– meeting new creative people and spending an enjoyable evening in Kunsthaus
Cost: 45 CHF (all inclusive)
Beginners are highly welcome.
Looking forward to meeting you and drawing with you!
Artist & Certified Therapist
|Date and time:||
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich at 18:00 in the lobby
|What to bring?||
All materials are included in the price
Due to COVID situation the class is limited to 6 participants. Wearing masks in the museum is voluntary. There will be a 1.5m distance secured during the workshop. If you want, you can still wear a mask.