Vincent van Gogh – Color drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join our color drawing class in Kunsthaus! Our master painting will be “Self-portrait with cut ear” by Vincent van Gogh. Learn how to operate with color and discover what each color means and how to use it to underline certain personal features. You will have a unique chance to learn how to sketch the face of one of the most outstanding artists ever – Van Gogh.
Technique: watercolour crayons and pencil. The crayons will be distributed during the workshop.
You will learn:
- Understanding how to sketch face and facial features: eyes, mouth, nose. You will receive a short booklet with exercises as a warm-up!
- Understanding color. What is color in art and what each color means. How to use color to evoke certain emotions?
- How to draw with watercolour crayons – Three different techniques.
- How to draw a face from an angle.
What to expect:
- step by step instructions from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
- an enjoyable evening in Kunsthaus
Looking forward to this evening with you,
Aleksandra Bzdzikot, Artist & Certified Art Therapist
Kunsthaus Zurich, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich in the lobby
|What to bring:||
A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on – it can be a hard paper notebook or something similar.
Due to security policy in Kunsthaus we offer max 10 places for this workshop. Beginners and children are highly welcome.