Portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus
Join a woman portrait drawing class in Kunsthaus Zurich.
We will learn how to draw a woman portrait. Our master painting for the evening will be “A shepherdess” by a Dutch painter Paulus Moreelse.
We will focus on how to:
- draw the female face at an angle
- connect the correct upper torso proportions to the angled head
- reflect the emotions on the face and correctly sketch facial elements
- shade the drawing to gain depth
technique: pencil and watercolor crayons
What to expect?
– a short introduction on the painter & the story of the painting
– instructions on drawing
– individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
– sketching in great atmosphere in the walls of Zurich Kunsthaus.
price: 45 CHF*
*all art materials are included in the price.
Duration of the workshop: 2 hours, 18:00-20:00
Book this class for yourself or surprise your friends with this creative gift!
|Date and place:||
17th June 2020, Kunsthaus, Heimplatz 1, 8001 Zurich. We meet in the Kunsthaus lobby by the cafe.
|What to bring?||
All the drawing materials are included in the price. You don't need to bring anything.
Only 10 spots available. The class is both for beginners as well as more advanced people.